Virtual Info Sessions
Info sessions are intended for prospective attendees of the program or others wishing to promote attendance to senior leader in their organization or network, or for those just wanting to learn a bit more about what we do.
Leith Sharp, Director and Lead Faculty for the Executive Education for Sustainability Leadership Program, will provide an overview of the course frameworks which center around organizational design and Idea Flow concepts to optimize and accelerate impact for sustainability and innovation. We then follow up with the nuts and bolts of the next course offering which runs July 19-23, 2021
Upcoming Virtual Info Sessions
- NEXT Session Date TBD
If you cannot attend a session, you can still register in order to receive a recording to view on at your leisure. Or email us at SustainabilityLeadership@hsph.harvard.edu to ask any specific questions about the program.
Previously run sessions in 2019 with recordings:
April 17, 2019 - RECORDING, Password gPJNdMz3
May 16, 2019 - RECORDING
With alumni panelists::
- Julia Thayne, formerly of Siemens, currently serving Mobility Partnerships and Innovation for Office of Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti
- Beatriz Costa Roza, Sustainability Advisor, Ipiranga Produtos de Petroleo S.A.
Friday, June 14 - RECORDING
We will be joined by alumni panelists:
- Darcie Renn, Director of Sustainability, Albertsons Companies
- Jason Giffen, Assistant Vice President, Planning & Green Port, Port of San Diego
- Edward Dixon, Sustainability Insights Director, Landsec
Previously run sessions in 2018 with recordings:
April 30, 2018 - General Info Session - RECORDING, password eeSL2018
May 30, 2018 - Focus on Leaders on Purpose CEO Study - RECORDING, password eeSL2018
June 12, 2018 - Focus on Education Sectors (Higher Ed and K-12) with Alumni Panel - RECORDING, password eeSL2018
To learn more, contact us at SustainabilityLeadership@hsph.harvard.edu or call (617) 384-7276.